Concepts in Composition: Theory and Practice in the Teaching of Writing aims to form reflection on how theory impacts practice and enable teachers to develop their own comprehensive and coherent conception regarding what writing is or should be in order to help learners learn how to write. This book is based on a set of core materials that the author herself has used in her own courses. These materials contain the following:
- Though-provoking articles
- Suggestions for classroom activities to apply the concept in a pedagogical context.
- An overview of a significant concept in composition over the past 25 years
- Writing assignments and discussion prompts
- Bibliographical references for further research
Please like, share and follow us on Facebook or WordPress for instant updates. Thank you!
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/englishmaterialsforfree
OR roll down to the bottom of this post and subscribe to our website via email
***In order to maintain our website, we would appreciate it if you use the link with ads to download the material
http://gestyy.com/eeLfOy (with ads)
BOOKS in the same category: https://tienganhhub.com/category/books/