IELTS Vocabulary Masterclass 8.5 doesn’t give you an exhaustive list of words. In stead, it presents a focused and easy-access guide for your exam preparation together with a Listening and Reading mini dictionary for IELTS.
How do you use this book?
- Read the definitions of the word and write down an example sentence for each vocabulary item you just learned.
- At the end of each chapter, there is an exercise for you to review your understanding of the vocabulary.
- Check your answers.
- Compare the answers with your original sentence to see if it needs corrections.
- Make notes of the vocabulary’s definitions in your own words.
- Re-read your notes twice or more times per day and practice saying the sentences.
- There is a mini dictionary of IELTS Listening and Reading for your reference.
Please like, share and follow us on Facebook or WordPress for instant updates. Thank you!
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/englishmaterialsforfree
OR roll down to the bottom of this post and subscribe to our website via email
***In order to maintain our website, we would appreciate it if you use the link with ads to download the material
http://gestyy.com/ewbQsn (with ads)